painsama's random rants

I don't blog. I rant.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006
My Sakura site ranked 3rd :p

It's been for quite some time that I didn't really bother with Card Captor Sakura site that I created way back in 2001 (I was yuisama back then), but somehow, today I went to my good old site. Ha ha it still looked good though the layout looked out of place on my LCD. After that I was curious at this one link at the bottom of main page. Oh well it was a link to CCS websites ranking. It still exists huh? Well lets see... oh this one website ranked at 3rd place looked familiar. Wait, that's my site! My site is currently ranked 3rd!!! Well it was somewhere 100+ something back then in 2001 :p Nice achievement uh?
http://www.geocities.com/y-u-i/sakura_page_main.html
http://www.ranklists.com/cardcaptors/topsites.html

Labels: , , , ,

painsama @ 10:42 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home
Side Navi
Links
Label
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by Blogger
© painsama 2005
painsama@yahoo.com.sg