painsama's random rants

I don't blog. I rant.

Sunday, December 31, 2006
TMNet - Slow connection to international links #2
I wonder for how long this problem would continue. Yes, probably the damage to the submarine cables was very severe that it would take long time, and also massive amount of money to restore the facilities, but it's kind of torture to us internet users, that we're now back to those old days, when we're still stuck with good-old-dial up. Good, slow and steady internet connection... Good bye Youtube, good bye graphic intensive websites.

To be fair, TMNet should let us pay only half of the monthly subscribtion fee because of this problem. However, I doubt they would do so.

I want back my fast connection to Japan.

Labels: , ,

painsama @ 1:05 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home
Side Navi
Links
Label
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by Blogger
© painsama 2005
painsama@yahoo.com.sg